Lauren Hashian is a singer-songwriter, pianist and record producer. She has released six studio albums, including the platinum-selling album Evolve (2016). In this article, we’re going to explore some lesser known facts about Lauren Hashian that you might not have known. read on and find out more about this talented musician!
Lauren Hashian 's Childhood and Early Adulthood
Hashian was born on September 7, 1982 in Newton, Massachusetts. She is the daughter of music composer and arranger Randy Hashian and singer-songwriter Toni Braxton. Her parents divorced very young, which had a significant impact on her life.Hashian began playing the saxophone at the age of six and started singing at ten. She released her first album, "Soaring", in 2000. The album features the song "I Will Always Love You."
Hashian's second album, "Infinite," was released in 2002 andmfeatures the songs "Be Mine" and "Yesterday." Hashian's third album, "The Weepies", was released in 2004 and features the songs "Boys Don't Cry" and "Weep for Me."Hashian's fourth album, "Don't Stop," was released in 2006 and features the singles "All I Wanna Do" and "Heaven." Hashian's fifth album, "Fearless," was released in 2009 and features the songs "Fire Away" and "Underneath It All."Hashian's sixth album, "The Honeymoon Collection," was released in 2011 and features the songs "Stay With Me" and "Crush
– Hashian is a Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter.
– She has released six albums, including the platinum-selling "Be Here" in 2017.
– She has toured extensively throughout the US and Europe, and has appeared at several major music
festivals, including Coachella, Lollapalooza, and Glastonbury.
– In 2019 she will release her seventh album, "The Search".
Laure Hashian's Musical Career
Lau ren Hashian is a Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter from Massachusetts. She first came to prominence as the front woman of the rock band The Paper Kites, which released two albums splitting in 2007. In 2009, she began a solo career and released her debut album, "Speak Now.".
Lauren Hashian 's Personal Life
1. was born and raised in Newton, Massachusetts.
2. She is the daughter of Karen and Michael Hashian, who are both musicians.
3. started her music career as the frontwoman of the band The Paper Kites, which she formed with her sisters Meghan and Erin in 2002.
4. The Paper Kites released their debut album, "Take a Picture," in 2004.
5. The band's second album, "We Were Born to Love," was released in 2006 and featured the singles "The Best Things" and "Hey You."
6. The Paper Kites disbanded in 2009 after finishing their tour for "We Were Born to Love."
7. Hashian formed the duo Pajama Party with sister Meghan and bassist Dave Shanley.
8. Pajama Party released their first album, "No Tears Left to Cry," in 2010 and it featured the singles "Don't Stop Believin'" and "Dancing on My Own."
9. In 2011, Hashian released her first solo album, "Underneath the Sun."
10. Hashian has collaborated with other artists including Tegan and Sara, Barenaked