Now, every EPFO member must link their Aadhar card with UAN to enjoy the continued EPFO services. But many people don’t know how to connect Aadhaar with UAN. Therefore, in this article, you can explore the various ways through which you can link your Aadhar Number with your UAN number. There are three ways to link your Aadhaar with UAN. You can either visit the official website of EPFO, Download the Umang App, or do the offline linking of the Aadhaar with UAN. You must go through all three processes of linking your Aadhaar with UAN and then making a successful UAN login.
Link Aadhaar with UAN through the EPFO Website
You can follow the steps given below to link your Aadhar Card with UAN online:-
- Open the official page of the EPFO Member or open the e-sewa member portal.
- Use your Universal Account Number and Password to make the UAN login.
- Then click on the KYC option present in the Manage Section.
- Once you are redirected to a new page, you will have to click on the Aadhar option to link it with your UAN.
- After clicking on the Aadhaar option, enter your 12 digits Aadhar number, and your name as it is mentioned on your Aadhar card.
- Then click on the Save option to save your Aadhar Details into your EPF account.
- After saving the Aadhar details, all the details will be verified from UIDAI Data.
- Once the UIDAI verifies your Aadhar Details, your Aadhaar will be linked to your UAN and EPF account and you can see the “Verified ” confirmation which appears next to your Aadhar details.
Link Aadhar with UAN through the Umang App
- Download the Umang App from the App Store or the Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Then login to the Umang App and use the MPIN or the OTP to make the login
- After logging in, go to the All Services option.
- Then choose EPFO.
- Now touch the E-KYC services option in the EPFO Section.
- Choose the Aadhar option in the E-KYC Services option.
- Provide your Universal Account Number and click on the Get OTP option.
- Verify the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Now enter your Aadhaar details and verify the OTP again.
- After the OTP Verification, your Aadhaar will be linked to your EPFO account.
Link Aadhaar with UAN Offline
You can link your Aadhaar with your UAN by visiting the nearest EPFO office. You will have to fill out the Aadhar Seeding Form and provide the relevant copies of the Aadhar and PAN documents. Then submit the form and the copies of your documents to the executive and your Aadhar will be linked to the UAN.
So, there are multiple options to link your Aadhaar with UAN. You are free to choose any method to link the aadhar. If you are linking aadhaar from the laptop or PC then you can use the EPFO official website. On the other hand, you can use the Umang app if you are linking your Aadhar through your mobile phone. You can attach your aadhar offline as well by visiting the nearest EPFO office.