Epson Error Code 0x97-How To Fix This?
If you’re using one of Epson printers, you’re likely to have an issue, and the name of it can be Epson printer error 0x97. The error occurs when the printer’s internals have an issue.
When printing, an error typically is discovered and the printer stops printing.
Solutions to Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0x97:
To correct this error fixing the error here are a few solutions:
1.) Unplug your Epson printer, and then plug it back in:
Follow the instructions in this article to follow this procedure:
At first, you should open the printer and verify that every document isn’t jammed. When the print is jammed, and you’re unable to clear it, you must take the necessary steps to get rid of the document.
- Clean out the printer of all cartridges.
- Unplug the printer as well as all USB cables as well as power cords.
- Press the power button on your Epson printer following unplugging the printer.
- Connect all the USB cables and the power cord of the printer in two minutes.
- Begin by printing with your Epson printer now.
If you discover your Epson Error Code is 0x97 and persists or is not working offer any other options if you are still having the case.
2.) Unplug the device and then plug it into your printer in the reverse procedure:
Follow the instructions in this article to complete this procedure:
- The first step turning the printer off.
- Unplug the printer’s cable.
Then, press the power button for a minimum of one minute before pressing it for a minimum of 1 minute.
- Plugin the printer’s cables again.
- After that, press and hold the power button a second time for 60 minutes.
Determine if the error message is still present.
3.) Wet tissues are used to clean pads mechanically
The steps listed below will guide you through this guideline:
- Shut off the printer, and remove the wires, even the power supply of the printer.
- After that, you must take the case off the printer.
- A tissue will now be removed and then submerged in warm water.
- Then, rotate the printer’s head to the middle.
- The tissue is placed on top of the pad mechanically in the manner described above.
- You must return the head to its original position for approximately 10 minutes at this point.
- The printer needs to be cut after about 10 minutes. After that, you can take off the casing of the printer.
- Turn on your printer now.
For resolving the Epson Error Code (0x97), you must finish this process at least two least three times.
4.) Install a patch for this fix
An Epson repair patch to fix 0x97 can be downloaded by Epson customers to address the issue that caused 0x97. To download the patch that will fix repairs, adhere to these steps:
- To start, go to the official repair patch for 0x97 on the website.
- Download the file to install the update The file is 0x97. Its size is 1MB. Driver’s files are 1MB.
- Select” Scan Now” following the download.
- Click on Patch then click Patch.
The above steps will fix this Epson error code 0x97.
Please check this is my very high quailty content: douglas wright holland knight